Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

seeking alternative to Quark plugin AutoLayup

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagme

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2002
US
AutoLayup is a plugin for Quark that lets you drag and drop a group of graphic files into Quark and then automatically creates a Quark document, lays out the pics, and labels them.

It doesn't work in OS X, doesn't work in Classic.
I can't locate the author.

Does anyone know of an application that does the same thing in Quark that works in OS X or Classic mode?

Thanks.

"Do I believe in Free Will? Of course. I have no choice."
- Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm a little confused... you say it works for Quark, but it doesn't work in Classic or OSX, you don't know an author, but you know it works? What does it work in? Where have you used it before?

Photoshop can do something similar, if I understand you correctly. You can do a Contact Sheet (under File > Automate in version CS). You choose a folder or group of files and you can tell Photoshop how many you want on a page, what size/font to use, etc... I don't know of anything that does this in Quark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back