Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Seeking Advice on Microsoft CRM Consultants

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmdnep

Systems Engineer
Mar 21, 2024
UA
Hi everyone,
I'm currently in the market for Microsoft CRM consultants to help streamline our business processes. After some research, I came across a company called MyDigicode offering services in this area. Has anyone had experience working with them? I'd appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share.
Also, if you have any general advice on what to look for when hiring Microsoft CRM consultants, please feel free to share. Our goal is to optimize our CRM system to better serve our customers and improve efficiency across the board.
For those interested, you can learn more about Microsoft CRM consultants.
Thanks in advance for your help!

What specifically are you looking for in a consultant? Whether it's technical expertise, project management skills, or industry experience, I'm sure the community can provide some valuable insights and recommendations.

Hey! Finding the right Microsoft CRM consultant can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack, right? I remember when I was in your shoes, feeling overwhelmed by all the options out there. But here's a tip: look for someone who offers bespoke services to help grow your business. It's like finding a tailor-made solution that fits your needs perfectly. When I connected with experts who offered tailored services like that, it made all the difference in optimizing my CRM system for success.

Hi,

I've worked with MyDigicode for Microsoft CRM, and they were great—knowledgeable and effective.

When you hire Microsoft Dynamics consultant, look for experience, a good track record, ability to customize, training and support, and good value for the cost.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back