Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Security Certificate between IP Office 500v2 and IPOCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortavaya

Technical User
Sep 20, 2006
MA
Hello,

We are deploying a new installation of IPO 500V2 and IPOCC, by reading the core installation document of IPOCC, there is a step talking about certificate that must be generated by IPO SE and uploaded to IPOCC, however they don't talk about IPO 500V2

Is it also mandatory to generate the certificate between IPO 500V2 and IPOCC ? if so how ?

Because, it is not described on the Avaya documentation

Thank you in advance

As it says in the documentation you can also use the application server for this.

You could use any IPOSE or AppServer to create the certificate, or any other means of creating certificates but if you use openssl or your own CA you need to import the Root CA as well.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Hi janni79, thanks for the reply

Ok, if I generate the certificate through IPO SE, how I import it to the IPO 5002 ?

I know how to do it for IPOCC, it is explained on the doc, but should I use the same certificate generate from IPO SE to IPOCC in order to upload it also to the IPO 500V2 or is not required ?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back