Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Secure Gateway and MS Threat Management Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

arell12

Technical User
Feb 17, 2005
CA
I am trying to put Citrix Secure Gateway in the DMZ and get the traffic to go from the Secure Gateway Server in the DMZ to LAN through a MS Threat Management Gateway Firewall. This is the layout of the DMZ:

Internet | Cisco ASA firewall | DMZ - Citrix Secure Gateway | MS TMG | LAN

I had this Secure Gateway working on the LAN before I moved it to the DMZ. I put the SG in the DMZ, changed its IP address, re ran the SG setup wizard now I am having problems getting the SG to talk to the LAN Citrix servers. I am getting errors in Event viewer saying that:

All the Citrix XML Services configured for farm OppyFarm2 failed to respond to this XML Service transaction. [Unique Log ID: 66d7a00c]

Right now I have an ACCESS RULE set to ALLOW protocols HTTP,HTTPS,ICA INBOUND from SG01(secure Gateway server Name) to CITRIX02 and CITRIX02-DT (internal Citrix Servers). This is not working so I must be missing something. Anyone have any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back