Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Second Report Server -- Issue with Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packya

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2000
US
Hi,
I have created a second report server which talks to the APS on the First server. The first server also has a Report (Job) Server.

Since the second report server is a fast server, I went ahead and made that a first preference for a given report.

Now when i view that report on demand it I can see the data but when i schedule the report it shows a pending status forever. It does not error out.

In the server metrics the number of Failed Job creations are increasing as a result of this...

Any ideas?

Remember, if you view the Report on Demand, that is using the Page Server not the Job server. If you look at the Job Server using the Crystal Management Console, what is configured for 'Maxium Jobs Allowed'? Is the Job Server actually running on the second server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back