Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SECC and CallPilot looses TOD when txfr between CDN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckman2405

Technical User
Nov 1, 2008
US
I have a SECC 4.2 on CS1000E, with CP-4.04 and have issues SECC not using the time of day treatment.

Here is the scenario, call comes in on CDN 5000, gets a call treatment with menus built in CP, after selection thru the menus, CP transfers the call to another acquired CDN of 4000. (obviously there are other options out to other CDNs). If after hours, SECC does not even check the after hours on the 4000 CDN, it only checks to see if I have agents logged in. With agents logged in, call goes to queue when it should have gotten the after hours treatment, with no agents logged in, it gets the "out of service" treatment. If I call the 4000 CDN all works fine. For some reason SECC is skipping the time of day check for any and all subsequent CDN's the call may traverse.

Do I need to have CP send the call to unacquired ACDN that is NCFW to 4000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back