Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SECC 4.2 Missing Agent on some reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckman2405

Technical User
Nov 1, 2008
US
I know I saw this as an issue once before when reading through forums, well now I have it and can't find if there was an answer. Here is what happen, deleted an agent completely out of SECC and later reused that login ID for a new hire.

Now when running reports the name does not show up on any reports (only thing showing is login ID) and for Agent login/logout out report it is not reported on by either ID or Name. Seems like the database is corrupted where it is not linking the ID with a Name and stats are all linked to ID, but Login/Logout report seems to only use the name as the Key value.

Keep in mind this is EXPRESS, not SCCS/CC6; yes the agent is assigned to the appropriate skill group and supervisor. Even running as Sysadmin I get the same results.

I know one fix is to use a brand new, never used ID, but I would like to keep using the existing number and nubmer range since they are grouped so nicely.

Anyone ever had this and was able to fix it differently? Short of reinstalling SECC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back