Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SEC116 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelrob

Technical User
Jul 20, 2007
US
I have seen this posted before but with no real answer. I'm getting and SEC116 error when logging in. It tells me that the user name is logging in with a emergency account. The user name and login is one that we been using for quite sometime and now were getting this error. I have someone looking to see if maybe the password account is nearing experation,wont know yet til I get the feedback I have asked for.

Does anyone know or have an idea as to this error??

I have a release 6 doing this same thing. I believe it is because the system has somehow become unregistered in the UCM. However all my MGC's show registered when I do a stat ucm sys.It appears that it is just a call server issue. I don't think it's an expiration issue because I have mine set to never expire.

if you have the CPDC cards - this is a know issue and you have a couple options. Reboot card -when UCM comes back up it will re-register will all system and all logins will work again.

or from CLI:

at the Linux $ prompt enter
appstart Jboss-Quantum restart

This will restart the Jboss and re-re-register all system
They are currently testing a new Linux patch for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back