Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SEB help

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachjklivin

Technical User
Oct 8, 2012
US
I have one seb that connects and drops all others work just fine. My tac group can connect to it with same dial in number with no problems....Any suggestions????

have your lec check your POTS line. We had an issue and found our LEC was transferring our outbound routes to SIP routes and we couldn't connect to anything. We called it in, had them test and they put our routing back.

I think your right, that seems to be the direction it looks like I am headed, they are working on it....Thanks!

I have noticed at several of our locations that if I use HyperT to try to log in, I get strange things happening and cannot connect, ultimately dropping the call, but using Procomm gets me in every time, the settings appear to match in both programs and HyperT (with the same settings) works at other sites. Maybe you could ask the vendor what program and settings they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back