Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SE Expansion Account Timeout 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldoom

Vendor
Dec 12, 2006
US
Last Friday I added an IP500 expansion to an existing SE, 11.0.4.3 and it connected up and was working. This morning the customer told me the new site was down. I logged into the SE and the hew site was gone from the solution and it won't let me readd it.

I can see in the Control Unit Audit a Security Login - Account Timeout entry from the IP address of the new IP500.

I confirmed reachability, I confirmed the Web Socket passwords were good.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

Oh yes, I did also check account expiry in Security settings and everything was set to Never

I was able to get the SCN trunk back in the SE and the expansion is now green in 7070 jus tby retrying the same thing I already tried multiple times, but the SCN trunk is out-of-service. There is a license error -

License Server Error: License Server Request timrout, Invalid/Error Response, but the SE license shows as Valid in the config of the expansion and there are plenty of SE licenses in the SE itself

I see an alarm now Access to Web Service temprarily blocked due to repeated authentication failures

This is what I'm seeing -

10/2/2023 11:35:10 AM 171 Access to Web Service temporarily blocked due to repeated authentication failures
Web Service: /ipoffice_line*
Client IP Address: 192.168.X.X

Thank you

Are you using Web Socket Server/Client or Proprietary? 'If using web socket make sure the line password is the same on the server and the expansion. (this is on the line configuration)
I usually just use Administrator.
Change them both to Proprietary, does that bring the link up?

I think I figured out what the problem is. The new IP500 is an IP500v2A, so it's not good with 11.0.4.3. Can anyone tell me if we can update it to 11.0.4.8 and keep the rest of the solution on 11.0.4.3?

Thank you!

If 11.0.4.8 supports the v2a then yes. You can have different versions 11.0.4 within the Server Edition. It will still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back