Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SDS errors MiVb 8.0 SP2 two controller Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppy1

Technical User
Aug 7, 2009
GB
VMiVb 8.0 SP2

Hi all

I have a number of these all relating to the same extension number. The device is a 6920 IP set programmed on the primary

Cluster is for resiliency both controllers on same SW. These errors are on the primary controller and no SDS errors on secondary or failover controller.

I have checked the COS and auto answer is off as is handsfree answerback. The headset options do not exist in COS what am I missing ?

As usual any advice / suggestions are much appreciated.

Action ID 128338
Date/Time 2021-MAY-20 07:08:21
Last Retried 2021-MAY-21 11:46:43
To xxxxxx02
Action modify
Form Name Auto Answer
Reason The user information does not exist or is incomplete.
Detail

Directory Number 4802
Auto Answer Off
Headset Off

CHANGE FROM:
Directory Number 4802
CHANGE TO:
Directory Number 4802
Auto Answer Off
Headset Off
Hands Free Answer Back Off
Headset Preferred On

No one ?

It's either my question is really stupid and I am missing something here or others have not encountered SDS errors of this nature. I am tempted to delete them as I don't think they are that relevant and don't seem to be service effecting as the user in question appears in all the right forms on both controllers.

Thanks

sds errors are annoying more than useful
- basically my technique is to delete them all
if your concerned or have issues with data mismatch
then run gdn repair and RECONCILE CLUSTER AND RDN
then perform a full sync from the master
then if you fancy it run a sync to the micollab if you have one and do that reconcile as well

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Hi BillZ66

Thank you for the reply.

I am just going to delete them in the first instance and if the come back I'll follow your advice and run gdn repair and RECONCILE CLUSTER AND RDN
then perform a full sync from the master. There is a MiCollab server but it's not integrated with the 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back