Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SDN pointing to App Builder menu 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigmo36

Technical User
Oct 19, 2009
US
Good morning! I have a CS1000M ACD 9xxx that points (NCF) to 5000, which is our CP voicemail. I created a menu for 9xxx in APP builder, got rid of all the pink borders and the menu looks great. Then I created an SDN with service DN 9xxx, and chose my new menu under Application Name. Then when I call that number either internally or using my cell phone, I get the recording, "Your call cannot be completed as dialed." If I delete the SDN, I get an old voicemail "record your name" greeting. It sounds to me like the recording when I've got the SDN created is going outside my switch. I'd sure be grateful for any help. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello zigmo36
Your application has not been completed.
What is your application doing?
An announcement?

Hi AvayaHE. the application is a menu. It points to different extensions, and one sub-menu, which just points to three different extensions. What might be incomplete, do you think?

Thanks, zigmo36

Hi zigmo36
Sorry the late reply
You will receive this message if the application is faulty.
For analysis: do you hear this message before you make a selection or after?
If you hear this message after making your selection, the number may not be reachable from the call pilot.
In this case I recommend checking the restriction list of the call pilot.

A look at the error logs on the call manager could also be helpful. The recordings there are often very detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back