Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scrolling Image on Cursur Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu24

Technical User
Jan 25, 2002
IN
Hi,

I had an wide image. i want to put it in frame smaller than it. and then as i move my cursur left and right image should move in opposit direction. Is it possible?

Ashu

Hello,

I just used this piece of code its great, i'm just having one major problem i cannot get my buttons working within the mc? I have no idea whats goin wrong with them as they should work within the mc.

i get the feeling the script is stoping them from running but i don't know how to stop it.

Can you post a link to your .fla, zipped up and in a MX only format, not MX2004?

You'd have a better chance of getting an answer if your .fla was in a MX only format, and zipped up.

You would have to save a copy of your MX2004 .fla, (using Save as...) and changing the Document type to MX only in the Save as... window.

Regards. Affiliate Program - Web Hosting - Web Design
After 25,000 posts, banned on FK, but proud not to have bowed down to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back