Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

scrollbars within div 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKdesignz

Technical User
Feb 2, 2005
NL
I tried to let my div overflowing text, with a scrollbar, but I can't seem to manage to let it work properly

my code:
<div style="position: absolute; left: 219px; top: 190px; background-color: #CCCCFF; color: #333366; width: 360px; height: 200px padding: 5px; color: black; overflow: scrollbar; border:#2D3770 2px dashed; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px;">
</div>

Please help?

Thou shalt be victorious!!

Also, don't know if it was re-typing it here but you have a semi-colon missing and fonts that have multiple words in their name need to be enclosed in quotes:
Code:
<div style="position: absolute; left: 219px; top: 190px; background-color: #CCCCFF; color: #333366; width: 360px; height: 200px[b][red];[/red][/b] padding: 5px; color: black; overflow: [b][red]scroll;[/red][/b] border:#2D3770 2px dashed; font-family: [b][red]'[/red][/b]trebuchet ms[b][red]'[/red][/b]; font-size: 12px;">
</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back