Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scroll bar in browse does not appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edc000

Programmer
Mar 4, 2011
AR
I have a browse of a standard table related. has the VCR, and check the vertical and horizontal scroll bar, but only the vertical bar is not displayed (the data exceeds the browse. If I use up, down or VCR the rest of the data appear). As I can force your view?
Thanks.
Eduardo

Hi!

Which version of Clarion do you use since there were some issues in some versions of C6?

You can try and explicitly set ?BrowseFEQ{PROP:VSroll} = True sometime after Opening the Window.

Regards

Hi!

Should be ?<BrowseFEQ>{PROP:VS[red]c[/red]roll} = True. Replace <BrowseFEQ> with the name of your Browse List control.

Regards

No shankarJ, I tried several places fo source code, but only I can see that the scroll is displayed for a few seconds! do not understand ..

Hi!

That's weird. What is your Thumb type (Scroll Bar Behavior button in Default/Conditional page of Browse Properties) you have chosen for the Browse? For Page-loaded browses, it should be Movable Thumb with Runtime distribution.

Regards

Hi
I tried as you said, but nothing. I have tried all the options .. is the first time this happens to me.! This control has always existed without my handle .. I do not understand..ok, no problem friend, I will not make you lose more time. Thank you very much realy.!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back