Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scrn Design - MultiPage - Fields put on p2 move to p1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leishad

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
US
Progression 7.6.3 MSSQL

I am editing the ItemLocMaint form (IM0201) so as to unhide a couple of the user defined fields on the 2nd page of this screen. Everything looks fine on the 2nd page but after I save anything I put on the 2nd page is now on the 1st page. What don't I know??

Progression 7.6.3 spB MSSQL

We had the same problem in OE. Did you modify anything on the first page before the second page? If so, do all modifications on the first page, save these changes then go back into designer and attempt the second page. I experimented a bit, but did get the changes to stay put on page 2. I was able to get Macola to list a similar designer error concerning user defined fields on page two.

Reference Macola log # 15.607.677.

Hope this helps, Lorraine

Depending on what fields you unhide, you CANNOT save them on the certain pages. For example, there are OEORDHDR user fields, and OEORDLIN user fields. ORORDLIN user fields must be on the 2nd page, and OEORDHDR user fields must be on the first page.

What fields did you unhide?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back