Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scripts stop at WAIT command

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMF2011

Technical User
Dec 6, 2010
US
I am running AACC 6.3 and PBX at 7.5 and have had the following probem come up on several occasions. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so what they did to correct it.

Calls enter a script. They are processed normally until they encounter a WAIT 2 (or any other WAIT XX) at which time they stop progressing through the script. The caller receives a ringback until either answered or the caller abandons. If I comment out the WAIT 2 the call gets queued, then proceeds to deliver the RAN and subsequent MOH etc. This is happening on all of my 20+ scripts.
Rebooting the AACS fixes the problem but then it will return again after some period of time.

Example excerpt from script. Pretty basic stuff.
IF NOT OUT OF SERVICE Credit_sk THEN
QUEUE TO SKILLSET Credit_sk
WAIT 2
END IF

GIVE RAN 67

Thanks in advance,
DTMF2011

It would appear you have a problem not related to the scripting, especially since a reboot clears it for a time. You need an Avaya ticket opened on this issue (an to be on 6.4 which you may want to do first).

Silly question but did you try moving the Wait 2 line to after the END IF?

IF NOT OUT OF SERVICE Credit_sk THEN
QUEUE TO SKILLSET Credit_sk
END IF

WAIT 2 <<== Move to here

GIVE RAN 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back