Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scripts running at incorrect time!! HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techgoober

Technical User
Mar 15, 2006
US
Because of daylight savings time (CST) we went forward 1 hour Sunday morning, the server was reset correctly but the phone system services still show that it's an hour off which is keeping customer service closed an hour later than scheduled.

I restarted the CRS engine and most of the services, but still no good...

PLEASE if anyone can help me figure this out!!???

Cisco Application Administration - 4.0(4)SR01_Build029
Package: IPCC Express Premium

You need to upgrade your windows OS to reflect the DST changes. It probably does not have the neccessary patches.
You might also need to upgrade your CRS app since it's a few years old.
The only other workaround is to wait for two weeks when the old DST time change kicks in.

The OS has the correct time. it updated when it was supposed to.

The CRS (IPCC) server applications are still an hour behind.

I cant update the system without a large jump in cost and the time it takes to upgrade. it just cant be done for awhile...

you could change your device pools in Callmanager to a different time zone, they will be reflected in ipcc.

Hope this helps.

What you describe with the OS being right but the CRS being off means you need to download the CRS DST patch from Cisco. We had the exact same problem on our CRS 4.5 several years ago. It doesn't use the OS time, it has it's own internal clock.

At least temporarily, you probably will have to edit the script to reflect the changed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back