Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scripts Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jma

Technical User
Apr 24, 2001
US
Sorry I wasn't really sure where to post this...

I used a wizard from cgi scripts.com....to create a menu on a page i'm doing...however...it has errors and seeing as I know nothing about this area thought maybe someone could help...?

if you click on most of menu items on left side they are givign an error about an object? I did not post all the pages that belong to this so, the links don't really go anywhere, but it doesn't even get to the point of trying to get the page...lots of these links are .asp but not all, then some links do work...Help? Thanks so much, Michelle

Hey There :)

Yup where you have (look below) Select name="Select......
(in red)

Make sure it always says "Select This" like the one in blue

[COLOR=red<select name=&quot;select3&quot; [/color]size=&quot;1&quot; onChange=&quot;goThere(this.form);&quot;>
<option value=&quot;&quot; selected>Carrier Information </option>
<option value=&quot;login1.asp&quot;>Master List </option>
<option value=&quot;statcds.htm&quot;>Agent Codes </option>
<option value=&quot;carrwebaddr.asp&quot;>Carrier Web Site Links </option>
<option value=&quot;wuiainfo.asp&quot;>Interoffice Info</option>
</select>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width=&quot;29%&quot; height=&quot;30&quot; valign=&quot;middle&quot; align=&quot;left&quot;>
<form name=&quot;dropMenu&quot;>
<select name=&quot;select&quot; size=&quot;1&quot; onChange=&quot;goThere(this.form);&quot;>
<option value=&quot;&quot; selected>Email Links </option>
<option value=&quot;/empemaillist.asp&quot;>Employee &quot;at work&quot; Email
Addresses </option>
<option value=&quot;/empemaillist.asp&quot;>Employee &quot;at home&quot; Email
Addresses </option>
<option value=&quot;/emlgrps.htm&quot;>Email Groups </option>
<option value=&quot;/commlemail.html&quot;>Comml Lines Email Contacts </option>
</select>
</form>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width=&quot;29%&quot; valign=&quot;middle&quot; height=&quot;30&quot; align=&quot;left&quot;>
<form name=&quot;dropMenu&quot;>
<select name=&quot;selectThis&quot; size=&quot;1&quot; onChange=&quot;goThere(this.form);&quot;> &quot;Insert witty remark here&quot;

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back