Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

script to show changes made to customer maintenance screen in ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrousey

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2006
US
Does anyone have a script that would show the changes that were made in the customer maintenence screen in ES? I'm trying to create a script that shows when a customer's status (active, blocked, inactive, etc) changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

L. Rousey

This is a natural for Event Manager. Do you own Event Manager?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

SELECT EbcDataLog.Created, EbcProps.PropName, EbcDataLog.OldValue, EbcDataLog.NewValue, humres.fullname
FROM (EbcDataLog INNER JOIN EbcProps ON EbcDataLog.Property=EbcProps.PropId) INNER JOIN humres ON EbcDataLog.Creator=humres.res_id
WHERE EbcProps.PropName='CustomerStatus'

Peter Shirley

Thanks so much for the script. It worked!!!!

I do have Event Manager. I plan on using it to notify my users when a customer has been taken off hold.

Thanks.

The script that you sent does not show which cus_no or cus_name was changed. How can I add that to the script?

Thanks!

I figured out what I needed to add to the script. I made an Inner Join on the cicmpy table.

Thanks again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back