Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Script Editing in WinFiol 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchohaz

Technical User
Mar 25, 2004
GB

I am trying to set up auto log in using winfiol over telnet. I have gone to properties "Login/Logout" enabled the check box and moved onto the "login" area. In here i have added line as Prompt "ENTER USER NAME" with the response of the MD110 Username. However when this applied it doesn't seem to work.. any ideas.. what obvious piece of the puzzle is missing?

Oh i will put the passowrd in as line just as sson as i get line working!!! - I Did try this initially and it also failed

Cheers
Al

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]
[blue]Elaine : When will you be back?[/blue]
[red]Striker : I can't tell you that? It's classified.[/red]

what version of winfiol are you using??

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Hi alchohaz
PROMPT RESPONSE
>login: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS;
ENTER USER NAME MDUSER
ENTER PASSWORD XXXX

You can again try

whosrdaddy - i am using version 5.2 (is there a later version available? if so where ?).. could really use SAM if anyone knows where i can get the latest version.

thedayaftertomorrow - the throuble with that is the script is meant to be specific, so the S's will be a different amount each time, i'll try it but i don't think it will work.. Thanks anyway

Al

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]

Hi Alchohaz

It's working for me.

I use the following lines.

Prompt Response
>login: SSSSSSSS;
< MDUSER
< XXXX

The amount of SSS doesn't matter.

Ron.

I tried it, it works...

.... Thanks guys.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back