Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Script Debugging

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomby

Technical User
Oct 30, 2003
CA
in IE6 I uncheked the script debugging option, so that I dont get the scripts errors if theres some, but for some reason IE6 reset the script debugging back to default "checked" ? why isnt it working?

When ever I enable the script debugging......it goes back to disable by itself?? This use to always worked....so now If I get a page that has scripts errors, it shows me a debug message, the script debugging is supposed to avoid this once enable, which I did, but by default, windows or ie or something makes it back to disable

. Did you enable another debugger? Dr. Watson perchance?

. Did you install Visual Studio edition, any version, or a Java IDE of any kind?

. Did you install any of the Microsoft debuggers?

Issue #1 you may have forgotten. Issue #2 can, if forgotten, be resolved in the Options section of the IDE for each program.

Issue #3 is unlikely something you forgot. But it can happen on occasion if you enabled "Symbols" support.

Its seem to be ok now! I think it was my popup blocker program! or a site that simply could't debug and kept making the option going back off....oh well, thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back