Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCORM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mts176

MIS
Apr 17, 2001
US
Does anybody know how to connect to the SCORM API or any API through ASP?

Unless I am misunderstanding your question, you would just use Server.CreateObject("myAPI.API"). Not sure of what SCORM is, but the premise should still be the same...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Yup. And I believe if you google SCORM and find the site I found when you posted this question you'll see they have a few methods and parm passing examples. Looks like they even have a forum. Although it also looks like going ASP.NET is a better choice for this API.

be a bit more detailed next time also please. Not many of us will have time to find out what SCORM is and you letting us know sense you are the one using it would greatly help everyone attempt to help you much faster and with more stable and and cause less frustration to yourself

btw...you commonly connect o API's several times in ASP.
Like here

bet you've tried that one before ;)

General FAQ faq333-2924
5 steps to asking a question faq333-3811

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back