Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scoring Multiple Quizzes in same file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Please help!! I'm pretty new to AW, and have been converting a web-based training program done in Dreamweaver/Coursebuilder over to AW. I wish I would have spent the money initially, 'cause this is cake compared to html. I've found it to be quite easy to use so far, and have re-created about 600 questions, split into groups of twenty, and each group then corresponds to related curriculum. The basic WBT works sweet, sound, Flash, and all. But I can't get it to score cummulatively.I have tried every single possible placement for the Scoring KO, but cannot get it to recognize any questions in the wizard. It seems that it must go somewhere after the Quiz KO, but I just cannot get it see any of the questions. Please help!! Deadlines loom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back