Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

scheduling time popup problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamberskb

Technical User
Jun 7, 2007
US
Have Vista (I could cry) I've just updated necessarily to 2008! (not happy) When I schedule a call,etc. the time popup is unreadable as far as other events already scheduled on that day. There is not enough room on each line for whatever font they are using there. On previous versions (been using for >15 yrs.) that was not an issue. You could always see what you had scheduled on that day and plug in the call, etc. where available.

Thanks Mike- I tried changing resolutions and it made no difference. It's like the little box that the text is in is too big for the space alloted for the 30 minute segment. If you have calls scheduled for 30 min. or less you only see the top half of the text. AND it doesn't put the name in -it only puts the icon and the "regarding" -I want the contact name as
I've always had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back