Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

scheduling Crystal reports 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

teakandme

MIS
Jun 10, 2004
US
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but we are a small company that has a crystal developer's license with nothing else and wanted to know if there was a way to schedule the crystal reports that we create without purchasing anything additional? Are there freewares or a module from BO that is free that we have overlooked....can we use Windows schedule somehow.....and if so how would we result the prompts for the report.

I would appreciate any and all help on this!!

I highly doubt that you will find anything free, but there is a very nice solution called Viusual Cutt. I have been using it for a year or more and have well over 50 reports sceduled. IT is a rather robust tool, and was worth the expenditure. You buy the one Visual Cutt, install it, then set it up to run and export Crystal reports. It has a lot of options and i'm sure it can meet your needs. go to Milletsoftware.com, look for Visual Cut.

We use HAMMERLAUNCH PRO to do this with Windows Scheduler.

It is pretty reasonable from a budget POV.

Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Toronto, Canada

SeagateInfo 7 -> Crystal Enterprise -> BOE-XI (R2) / (R3.1) | Crystal ( 7 -> 2008) design | WebI design | Best practices for Java / .Net / Web Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back