Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scheduled times don't save - revert to current time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZdesertdog

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2003
US
CRXI and CR Server using MSSQL2k

Is anyone else having problems with scheduling reports times? From the CMC, no matter what time I put in for the recurring schedule time, it saves with the current time. I've downloaded all the service packs and hot fixes I can find without any change and I can't find any mention of it on the BO site. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Synapse- I tried that and still changes the time back to current time.

I think that you are NOT saving the parameters correctly, make sure that you hit the UPDATE button, this is an often overlooked step.

-k

Maybe I'm missing something. I don't see an "Update" button in infoview. Just Schedule and Cancel.

As part of scheduling, you need to SET the parameters.

I don't have CR XI in fornt of me so I can't advise specifically from memory, but set the parameters during the schedule process.

-k

Synapswvampire helped me with an almost identical problem today, I followed his advice and set the parameters in the Central Management Console, entering default parameter values then clicked update.

The path was;

home>folders>"Your Folder(s)"> then select your report from the list.

Cheers

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back