Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scheduled Jobs will not run at all 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypheros

Technical User
Jul 9, 2003
GB
After all my recent problems with BE 8.6, we have now experienced a new error. After rebooting the server last night none of the scheduled jobs ran.

They just sit there as scheduled jobs and even if I try the Run Now option the activity monitor just says that they are scheduled for right now, but never run.

All the tape drives are on-line and all of the servcies are running with the correct priviledges.

We have been having so much trouble with BE 8.6 and as we are planning to install an Exchange server soon, we are thinking of upgrading to version 9.0

Could any of you please advise if you think upgrading will solve many of the problems experienced with 8.6 or what could be causing our jobs not to run.

Thank You!

I did a little looking and found the following in another post I checked and that was my problem. See the post below.

ivow (Programmer) Oct 16, 2002
here's the URL I found the answer on, if that's not your prob, your solution may be listed there too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back