Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCCS 4.2 database installation failure in stage #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc2007

Technical User
Jul 16, 2007
US
Hi all,

I am installing the Symposium Call Center Server 4.2. I did the Windows Server 2000 configuration. I have inserted the SCCS 4.2 CD and entered the "Platform Compliance Check". The status of all the Items are 'Okay'. Thus, I have proceeded with the "Install Product Software" successfully, then installed the "NS040206SU14S.msi". After, I have installed the "Install Product Database". The installation was proceeding properly untill it stopped at Stage #5. The error is:

Error(s) occured when running nidball.bat

List of errors:

The log file 'D:\Nortel\ICCM\dbinst\log.txt' indicates the following error(s):

CT-LIBRARY error:
CT-LIBRARY error:

ERROR: nidb_all.bat generated a Sybase error in log.txt. Line 53.

Any Idea !!!!!!!!!

Have you checked your partitions size. What size you are using ?
Did you try to install teh Software then the Database without installing the patch ?

Yes, as I have said, from the "Platform Compliance Check", the status of all the Items including the HD partitions are 'Okay'. My partitions size sre:

C: 14*1024 GB
D: 14*1024 GB
F: 12*1024 GB --> Primary database
G: 12*1024 GB --> Secondary database
H: 12*1024 GB --> Secondary database

Yes, I have tried to install the software, then the database without the patch.

Have you tried smaller partitions ?
Make sure of the primary partions settings and extended partitions. Check the NTPs for that.

If they are OK try another installation CD or another PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back