Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCCM 2012 Clients not reporting ball all installed software (SCEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihcc2uni

Technical User
Mar 26, 2007
US
I have SCCM 2012 R2 deployed with System Center Endpoint Protection. The majority of PCs are working fine and reporting back to SCCM that SCEP is installed. I have a handful of machines that are not reporting back to SCCM that System Center Endpoint Protection is installed. I've reinstalled SCCM Configuration Manager client and SCEP client, but neither has worked. I need this to work as I have a SCEP Managed Device Collection created and these PCs are not showing up in it so they are not getting all the needed updates. Any ideas on how to force a client to send all installed programs to the SCCM server?

I found the cause of this. It was reporting into the v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS_64 for those other computers and my WQL Collection was looking at v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS view instead. Now I need to figure out a way to include them both in one WQL query.

This one does not work:

select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client
from SMS_R_System
inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId
inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS_64 on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS_64.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceID
where SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName = "System Center Endpoint Protection" or SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS_64.DisplayName = "System Center Endpoint Protection"
order by SMS_R_System.Name

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back