Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SBT 2000 v10.0 system requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwidancer

Programmer
Sep 1, 2009
US
Does anyone happen to have a list of system requirements to run SBT Vision Point 2000 v10.0? I have searched online and have not been able to find them (most likely due to the fact that it has been discontinued for some time now).

Thank you

I do not have technical information about your question; based on prior experiences, I have run VisionPoint in computers with no complicated configuration:

Server:
Any Windows Server will be fine. It does not consume large space of you hard disk, unless your company generates thousands of daily transactions.

Workstations:
1. Pentium V and above are fine
2. Windows 2000/XP
3. At least, 1GB RAM memory is fine.
4. 10GB for windows swapping is fine.

That's it. This is a very simple program, no large libraries, no large programs, no large datafiles structures.

I believe last version was developeded in VFP6. If you adquired the source code as well, you can also change it to do whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back