Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SBC Trunk/Remote worker registration

fondog2

Systems Engineer
Jan 19, 2006
US
Having some issues, R10.2 SBC, SMGR, ASM and CM. Added a new SIP trunk on the A2/B2 side. Cloned everything from the A1/B1 side as we have a working trunk and remote workers using it. Verified with our network team that the new IP's are allowed through the firewall. I see a 500 server internal error and when the remote phone tries to register it is stopping at the SBC and not going to the ASM. I've checked the routing, flows, reverse proxy and everything else in the book and can't see why this is not passing through for registration. SMGR has the remote worker set, which I did two entries for my two ASM's but I had to do them separate because the top would not match the bottom. Very strange! Anyone have an idea what/where I could look? I would think once the 500 error is resolved everything else should be fine.

Thank you,

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back