Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SBC Remote Worker: IM with one-X Portal doesn´t work

vtt2019

Technical User
Jul 6, 2019
BR
Hi Sirs:
I have a Remote Worker config with IPOr12-SBCr10.1 using TLS in Workplace clients behind SBC. All is working as expected for SIP, I can make calls with Workplace (external-to-internal, internal-to-external) and also see PRESENCE status in other Workplaces (both directions). However, I cannot send IM from Workplace behind SBC and viceversa (it appears a red triangle). IPO is configured to use One-X Portal for messaging. When I send IMs between Workplaces in internal network, all is OK. I tried to apply some APP RELAYS (XMPP, 9443, 443) using TLS in SBC but it doesn´t work.

Please, could you guide me or share some example or screenshots?

You should create a reverse proxy configuration that forwards the traffic to 1XP.

And watch what happens eh traceSBC.

Angst nahe sure that 1XP works and has the users synced with IPO.

Additionally... In the 1XP configuration you have to setup the 1XP FQDN and make it reachable from outside.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back