Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving TTY output on a USB stick 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitechbuzz

Technical User
Oct 23, 2002
NZ
Hi Guys I need to save some information to a USB drive or to the C drive on my computer. After I send the command to the TTY I get a screen printout but I would like to save it on a USB drive. How do I do this
many thanks Brian

Cheers Brian
To see is to know To Know is to see

Mark your screen printout and press "ALT+Prt Scr", then paste into a Word document.

///doktor

Brian,

you mean DNA TTY console output?

The logfiles can be found under the DNA_C directory.

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Hi Guys will try both methods a bit later in day, Have a couple of faults on complex to sort first.
Many thanks Brian

Cheers Brian

Hi Guys
I could only find DNA_S But I have found in extension Manager and using feedback files then saving it to export it changing .txt to .doc allows me to open it on another computer.
Bit of a hassle. But we should now be able to work on it else where. Alt + Prt Scr only puts on the page what is open on the feedback screen But it allowed me to get a paper copy of every thing with many passes.
Cheers Brian

Cheers Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back