Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving Mulitple Call Pilot FAX Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete87

Technical User
Jul 14, 2005
US
My problem is when receiving more than one FAX at a time. If I receive only one FAX, it land’s in my Call Pilot Message store as a .tif file. From there I can save it to a file, say Service Orders, no problem. If I have received 2 FAX’s for example, I can see both pages, but I cannot find a way to save them to two different files. Am I just
numb, or has any one else found this?

i haven't had that problem, what rls are you on

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

agree with John, have not ran into this and we have several hundred people using this feature. In a given day, we receive around 1000+ faxes a day and not a single complaint like you're describing. We are on 2.2 and with the current patches

Well that answers the first question, I am numb! As to the second, I'm running 3.6. What am I doing wrong?

This wouldn't by chance be a CP on a BCM would it? If it is, i'm sorry, I will not be of much help. I refuse to work with anything associated with BCM.

Otherwise, I would start with Outlook. We are running Outlook 2002 with SP 3. We did have some weird intmittent fax/message issue when we were on SP 1 or used Outlook 2003.

I'm sorry Janeenaj, it is in fact CP on a BCM that I'm talking about. I will look at the Outlook anyway, just in case. Thanks.

Never mind guys, I found it. I was just having a brain cramp.

at least you found it..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back