Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving Configuration with Multiple IPO 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbankscharles

Technical User
Oct 8, 2023
US
Ok folks! I have an annoying situation I'd like to run by this great group.

I have an SCN with three IP500 V2 running 11.0.4.1.0 build 11. With a single IPO open, if I make a change and then save the configuration the IPO stays open. IF, however, I have two or three IPOs open and make any changes, then save the configuration everything closes down. I am left with the manger open, but now I need to re-open everything.

At first, I thought it was because I received a message that one of the IPOs had an error, but now all I have are warnings. This is another item I have not experienced before.

Is there a way to stop from closing my IPOs after saving or do I need no messages?

Thanks
Charles

Noticed the sSame issue @sbankscharles, not depending on errors in the systems config, close config after send is unchecked (as usual for me).

I can only guess that the manager setting is not applicable to SCN discovery and saving configs and simply always closes.

I have had the same since they came out with SCN discovery IIRC

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

UPDATE; Tried by using the latest Manager patch (the one used for DST calendar), I was guessing if it solved the problem but now the problem is bigger than before 'cause after saving the confing just in 1 SCN node it disconnects from ALL the systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back