Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saved Views: re-save ? Customize ePortfolio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulDeshayes

Programmer
Apr 1, 2003
FI
Hi,

With ePortfolio, is it possible to re-save a saved-view ? In the DHTML viewer, the save button is disable when I open a saved-view. In the ActiveX viewer, there is no save button when I open a saved-view.... That's quite a problem !

And in the saved-views window, does anyone know how to display some additional details about each saved-view, how to make possible to delete saved-views ...?

A tricky point here is that the pages of saved-views are xml/xslt files located here : \Program Files\Crystal Decisions\9.0\Analysis\Olap\Stylesheets\application. I guess that it may be possible to create .csp files doing the same thing (listing saved views of an analytical report, and enabling to view each of them), and more, but I am not sure. Has anyone tried ? Has Crystal Decisions provided some hot fixes to enhance the saved-views window ?

Thanks,
/Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back