Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Save My Password Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleggett

Technical User
Feb 28, 2007
US
Is there a way that I can make save my password unavailable in Outlook 2003? I have looked just about everywhere for this answer and cannot seem to find it. Thanks for your help.

Do you mean hide the check box to save your password or the whole dialog box that asks for your username and password?

Hide the check box or is there a way to gray it out so that users cannot tick the check mark to save the password. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for posting

Go to accounts and select view or change. In your settings there should be a check box under your login information. Uncheck the box that says remember password. Then click next and finish. Box should be grayed out now.

I have applied this to all email accounts. The problem with Outlook 2003 is that when the user a shortcut toolbar that I created, it comes back up available for the user to check that box.

What is the shortcut toolbar that you created derived from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back