Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Save As - Login to Baan not displayed when Scheduling 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2000
GB
I have an original report linked to Baan ERP tables. I used the 'Save as' to create a new report very similar to the original.

It works fine within Crystal Reports and runs/refreshes the data as I would expect it to, prompting me to login into the Baan Server.

When the original report is added to the Info Desktop and is Scheduled, I get a login tab to login to the Baan Server, but when I schedule the new report I do not get this Login tab.

Without the login tab, the report fails everytime it is sheduled.

Anyone got any ideas, how I can use the 'Save As' option without losing the login option when scheduling.

SnowDude: Try Verify Database and Set Location prior to Save with Data. Then refresh your object in Info and try the Servers tab in Properties to set the login password - this should reveal your Baan login David C. Monks
david.monks@chase-international.com
Accredited Crystal Decisions Enterprise Partner

Are you using the Crystal Decions CES for Baan? Crystal has one, you should contact their sales department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back