Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAV CE 10.1.7.7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeiu79

MIS
Oct 31, 2006
US
I've setup a new SAV Server running Corporate Edition 10.1.7.7000. In the System Center console, I've created a group that all of our clients will need to be added to. My question is, is there a way to have the clients automatically added to the group when they are added to the domain? I can easily add all clients now, but I'd like for new clients down the road to be automatically added to eliminate that manual step. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

If I remember right, you can set up a deployment package with those types of settings set. You might have to run the package manually after joining to the domain, but I do believe there's a remote deployment in the console for that as well.

We upgraded to SEP11 several months ago, and now I can't remember anything about 10.x. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back