Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Satellite Time Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbro

Technical User
Jan 20, 2009
US
CallPilot 5.00.41 with 11 Satellite locations all on relese 5.5. All Locations have time zones set correctly in message Network Configuration. All patches are current.
When I create a user and assign to a location in a different time zone than the server, the time zone goes to the server time zone. If I change the user to the correct time zone (not follow the server time, but instead the user time)the change say's it took, but when I go back in to check it is back to server time.
Anyone seen this issue?

We are having the same problem on a 1005r HA System,it appears to be playing the message envelope properly according to the satellite site time zone, but have not figured out a solution yet, please advise if you happen to find out what it is. If we figure it out, will definately let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back