Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAPS klm for a M7324

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHONEGUY06

Programmer
Jun 2, 2006
US
is there directions how to install a power supply for a klm for a M7324 in any of the Nortel installer guides? I've installed one before but dont remember being so long. I also have several different power supplies could help me identify the corresct one. Thank you

The SAP is 24 volts. You just wire it to the second and third pair of the jack, if you are using two CAP modules.

not sure i understand. I believe that i have the correct pwr supply. 24v and has 4 terminals frm left to right, spare, minus, plus, spare. What goes to the second and third pair. What goes to what? Also does that mean the short silver satin line cord frm the 7324 that attaches the klm must it be 6cond or will a 4cond work?

You should install power supply in telco room where your station cables are at,wire plus/minus to white/orange pair of station cable on connector block(66/50 block or 110 or etc)and if you have 2 caps daisy chain it to the white/green pair and then use a 6-conductor line cord from wall jack to cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back