Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAPConsole programming information 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnut

Programmer
Mar 18, 2003
CA
Hi,

I'm just starting to look at SAPConsole and Mobile Data Entry (Radio Frequency). I was just wonder about a few things. Are there any good books for this? Are there any good web sites with information relating to this, next to ' Basically, I need to be pointed in the right direction for this area. TIA.

schnut

Hi schnut,
Take a look in SE80 at dev class LMOB, function group LMOB and look at the list of screens. That's all the SAP Mobile Data entry functionality. Basically all supplied screens are WM based (there is no straight PO receipt, instead there is inbound delivery). Trans LM00 runs the Mobile screens associated with a user. IMG configure mainly involves creating RF Mobile queues, assigning workers to the queues, and then assigning work (transfer orders, etc.) to the queues. Transaction LRF1 is used to monitors the queues and users in order to see and balance workload. SAPConsole is just a W2K service that translates ABAP GU screens to telnet screens (not all possible GUI elements are supported). The WNARF1 course is very good, but only introduces mobile data entry and barcoded concepts. Covers, in depth, the use, config and customizing of the SAP Mobile screens. Mike

SAP will release a "WEBConsole" solution at the upcoming ASUG Conference.
We've just finished testing WEBConsole successfully with a Web Browser and transactions we've written for SAPConsole.
Be Sure to Stop By Booth #543 at ASUG for a demo!

Marius Vermeulen
SAP Mobile Solutions Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back