Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAP PRINTING PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITELMX

Technical User
Jul 12, 2005
CA
Hi everybody, i need some help with my SAP R/3 System, there is a period of time, at the night, when i try to send a printing, the document doesn't go to the SAP spooler even the windows spooler, the funny in this problem is that all the day the system works very good only at the night the problem last 2 hrs. from 11:00 p.m to 1:00 a.m, Do you know some command to debug my trnasaction in order to follow all the steps, or how can i monitor this program? or any idea.
At the moment i debuged the transaction already, but into the problem period, there is a step where the program jump and don't call the next transaction, after the "dead period" all back normal.

Well i hope you have any idea. I'll apreciate your support.

Thanks in advance.

Check to see if any servers are being backed up at this time.

BocaBurger
<===========================||////////////////|0
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword hurts more!

Actually any service like backup or antivirus is not running along this time or period, this is the weird, even i stopped my surfcontrol service if i have some wrong rule on it. I checked the traffic in the net and all looks normal. Only from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am is present the problem after 2 hrs. all goes normal again.

Some idea?

Thanks

Anything interesing in transaction sm21 during this period of time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back