Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAP Printing Backwards and Upside Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmail2

Programmer
Jun 15, 2005
IE
I don't actually work with SAP, or support it, but I have to work with the SAP support team (R3) as I our support printers, PC's etc. A problem has come up recently where documents are printing out certain data both back to front and upside down. The printers are HP LaserJet 4350's with PS driver. I've searched this on the net and found a few links which also involved HP printers. Has anybody come across this before and if so, how did they resolve it? Is it an issue with SAP, or is it an issue with the printer firmware or drivers? I did find one link which said check SAP note 683605 but I don't know how to find this. I'd really appreciate some feedback on this

Irish Poetry - Karen O'Connor
Get your Irish Poetry Published
Garten und Landschaftsbau

Hello,

I never encountered this problem, but I had a look at the note you mentioned, 683605.
The note says that you may download drivers from
And by the way, if you need more information from SAP notes, ask your SAP support team to get it for you. They should have an account at service.sap.com, which is needed for accessing SAP notes.
If the link given above doesn't help, I suggest your SAP support team open a support call. SAP seems to be aware of the problem you described, but not sure if it has been resolved for all types of HP printers.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back