Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAP Basis Certification Information!! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmacsap

IS-IT--Management
Oct 21, 2003
US
Hello everyone,

Ive noticed some people have been asking about basis certification information. I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a great site called
They have practice SAP basis exams. I have taken the practice exams and the real exams since, and I have to say they are as close as it gets. I studied the material from each question, and it was almost exact. Great site, if your interested in getting certified.

Just thought I would share this with everyone. Anyone looking to get certified, or get some new certs, good luck!

- John Mac

I am thinking of writing the test in 4 weeks. Do you think it is really helpful. I saw some of the demo questions and I found few errors in the answers. Please get back to me ASAP.

thanks

Well I do not know of any errors you speak of, I used the site and it was a TREMENDOUS help. The subject matter was right on the money. I highly recommend it. I am now certified and I already see the rewards, the best value in IT certification if you ask me.

John Mac
SAP Basis Certified Consultant

Yes I also agree with john. I did see his first post and went to get the exams he showed us. They are very good, and offer good information. I am not certified yet. I plan go get certified very soon. I have confidence now that I have been thru practice exams, I did not know what to expect tell now.

good luck to all,

Amanander

Hello John,

I have seen the list of CD's available. Can I know which ones you referred to and the other books for certification? Did you undergo SAP BASIS training for getting certified?

Congrats on your certification.

Cheers
Akka

Hi there,

Advice for teck's interested in APAP 4 certification. Please do not practice examination questions using SAPDomain. It's utter useless you will never get questions matching to that style. Certificate questions are totally bizarre. Please do not waste your time in SAP and there domain!

I wouldn't recommend the questions at SAPCerts either. There are definately some wrong ones in there. I know this for a fact because I took two exams in the last two weeks, and teach the courses for SAP.

Surely if you're paying for the questions, you would at least expect them to be right.

Oh, and another thing.. John Mac? Nick Anderson more like. This post is merely a thinly veiled advert for SAPCerts. Nothing more. Avoid.

Hi everyone,
Once again I wish to remind you, do not spend money on exam papers which is totally useless. Your course material is more than enough you to write the exam. As I mentioned in my previous mail, necessarily you should say in the evaluation form that you dont have any previous experience in SAP. To break the ice, if you check any one those who have sat SAP exams the common answer is 'we dont know but somehow we got through'.
So do not worry guy's if you are new to sap, then the marking schme wont let you down even you feel the provided answers are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back