Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sansun IEE 1394 EUR-0811 V1 looking for a driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampy2000

Technical User
Jan 29, 2004
US
I got a Iee 1394 card from a friend. I am planing to use it with windows 2000 anyone know where I can get a driver for it...THX..Joe

ampy2000 - you've got 3 threads going on firewire now (and this one is apparently separate card - not on mobo as claimed in other posts).

Have you several issues? Because if not - please keep to one thread for you firewire issue. suggests 2k supports firewire - but you need to clarify what you are doing if you want constructive help.

The board is manufactured (OEM) by "Inland Associates"
and they have direct links found easily by a Google.

sorry wolluf..dont mean to tie up the board..I am working on 3 machines and the sansun firewire board is for another machine...the other two are the same, seems the people who replied to the first and second didn't read the title. I am very new to this forum..I usually never have trouble communicating to the general poublic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back