Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sangoma Freepbx 16 & php errors on some admin pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADB100

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
GB
I've got a Freepbx 16 VM that is used purely in a lab, however it has a SIP client connection to SIPGate for inbound calls. Its also got some SIP IP phones registered and some trunks to other test devices.
Its all working, however some of the admin web pages don't display and I get a PHP error. For example if I attempt to open the 'Feature Codes' page I get a 'Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_WARNING)' with the error 'A non-numeric value encountered' and there is a screenshot of the .php script(?) error. This occurs on other pages as well - 'Settings, Extension Settings' and when trying to add an Extension (Applications, Extensions, add SIP extension and subnet
whoops_ny4lb0.jpg

Any ideas how to fix?

Fixed it...

For some reason the Parking Lot configuration was missing settings in these fields:

'Parking Lot Extension'
'Parking Lot Starting Position'

Once I put the defaults back in (70 & 71), the errors have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back