Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Samsung OS7100 OSDM login

Status
Not open for further replies.

T roy

Programmer
Jan 6, 2017
US
I have a Samsung OS7100 with a MP10A. I defaulted the system and can access the programming from the phone. But when I try to login from OSDM and try the default admin and password Samsung I get an invalid password message. i see where the password may have changed in later system versions. Any help would be great thanks.

Thanks in Advance!

I believe the default password is #PBX1357sec.com and you have to change it once you've logged in.

I have reset my 7200 and now have an IP address of 165.213.176.10. on my laptop i have set the IPV4 setting to 165.213.176.15 When i try to log in I use a user name of admin and password of samsung and other password #PBX1357sec.com ,response is
Invalid password.

Any ideas??

Thanks

You must select Encrypted for the password, which can only be done in OSDM as IT tool doesn't have that option.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back