Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Samsung Galaxy Nexus not remembering app password

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcsuttle

IS-IT--Management
Jun 26, 2007
US
We are using Avaya CES with the One-X Mobile client on a variety of Androids and iPhones. Everything is functioning as it should with one glaring exception - my Samsung Galaxy Nexus (unlocked v4.2.1 obtained directly from Google - running on AT&T) will not remember the password. Once I manually reenter the password all is okay.

I can login on other user's devices (Androids/iPhones) with my credentials and the password is retained every time - including other versions (Verizon) of the Galaxy Nexus.

The app has been removed and reinstalled multiple times. I've searched and found many examples of various Androids not retaining passwords but none offer a solution.

Is it running a modified rom? A lot of the times an app doesn't behave right it is generally a modified rom that causes the issue. If it running a modified rom, use an unmodified rom and see if the problem goes away.

No modifications. Running on what Google has pushed out in their updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back